So this week's meals:
- Leftover Chocolate Chunk Muffins from last week. These are no flour, no sugar, no oil - but taste AWESOME!
- Lemon Poppyseed Magic Muffins
- Peach Cobbler Protein Shake
- This week, I'm using up leftovers, salad supplies, and recipes from last week get do-overs. No new recipes, and no new groceries. :)
- Tuesday: Last-Minute Stir-fry - Since we are snowed in, and I don't have much on hand right now, I'll throw together some sirloin marinated in soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and pepper flakes, with some baby corn, water chestnuts and carrots. I'll serve that over steamed rice.
- Worshipful Wednesday: Church supper so no cooking tonight!
- Thawed Out Thursday: Sweet and Sour Pork Roast (This is a co-op meal I still have from January.), Fried Rice - Restaurant Style, and Japanese Sesame Green Beans
- Fix-It-Up Friday: Girls' Night Party! I'm having some girls over for a jewelry party, so we are having finger foods - and nothing healthy! :) I'm making a bunch of things I found on Pinterest: Mozzarella Sticks, Baked Pork Egg Rolls, Jalapeño Poppers, Mini Cannolis, and Apple Pie Roses.
- Simple Saturday: Cheeseburger Pizza - My own version of Dave and Busters! with salad
- Soup, Salad, Sandwich Sunday - Sausage and Biscuits (with gravy for me), and a fruit salad
- Mexican Monday: Fajitas (this one is a hold-over from last week, thanks to the construction), with chips and Queso Blanco.
- Tuscan Tuesday: Beef Bolognese with Linguine, and a salad (note - this is a subscription only recipe from Taste of Home. If you do not have a subscription, you should...it's a great magazine. But, you can also find it in the print version from Feb/Mar 2013.)