How are these meal plans and grocery lists working for you? I hope you find them helpful and keep coming back!
So, here are this week’s meals!
- Low-fat Cottage Cheese with pineapple and whole wheat toast (x2)
- Cheerios with Banana and skim milk (x2)
- Whole Wheat Toast with peanut butter and strawberries (x2)
- Sunday: Chocolate Chip Scones with Strawberries
- Spicy Beans and Guacamole Burritos (I don’t really like guacamole, so I’ll substitute about half of this with some light sour cream.) and grapes (Quesadillas with grapes for J)
- Grilled Cheese with Turkey and Tomato and Snow Peas with Ranch Dressing (Plain grilled cheese for J)
- Baja-style Chicken Bowl
- Turkey Caesar Wrap with Apple (PB/J wraps with Apple for the kids)
- Chili and Chips (Frozen Pizza for the kids)
- Saturday: Leftovers
- Sunday: Out
- Worshipful Wednesday: Church supper :)
- Thawed-Out Thursday: Balsamic Brown-Sugar Pork Loin (co-op meal), Mashed Cauliflower, Harvard Beets
- Fix-It-Up Friday: Cheesy Potato/Smoked Sausage Casserole, Balsamic Honey Glazed Carrots
- Simple Saturday: Wiener Winks, Applesauce
- Soup/Salad/Sandwich Sunday: Corned Beef and Cabbage (co-op meal), Blaas
- Mongolian Monday: Sweet and Pungent Pork, Steamed Rice
- Tuscan Tuesday: Fettucine Alfredo with Broccoli and Grilled Chicken, Garlic Bread
I have a new NatureBox arriving any day now! Have you checked out NatureBox yet? If not, you should!
Here is the grocery list for this week. Enjoy!