Monday, November 28, 2011

I have a problem...

The first step is admitting it, right?  Well, then I admit that I have a problem.   I am an addict.  I am addicted to crafting.  And cooking.  And *sigh* finding too many crafts and recipes online that I MUST try, but have no "good" reason to.

So I started a blog.  Now I have a reason to find new crafts and recipes to try! :)




I started a little late, but I recently joined Pinterest.  If you haven't joined yet, I warn you, it is addicting!  There is so much cool stuff on there!  It is feeding my habit.


So, here is my plan...I'm going to give my crafting habit a new outlet.  When I find something I want to make, I'm going to do it.  Then I'll post the pictures and instructions so that you can do it along with me.  I'll probably throw in a few recipes along the way.  Then you can tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment