Recipes you will need for this menu:
- Breakfast Bars - Do you remember these? I used to LOVE them! And I can't find them anywhere. So when I found this recipe, I knew I had to make them!
- Jerk Pork Wraps - You can use store-bought jerk seasoning, but I prefer to make my own using this recipe. I will also make my own mayo. If you choose to use store-bought, eliminate the items on the grocery list marked with a *.
- Cranberry Spinach Salad
- Mac & Cheese - This is a very simple, but super delicious recipe. I grew up on this. I have Velveeta (ick) to use up, or I would make my own. Next time! :)
- Scalloped Potatoes and Ham - I'm using the same recipe I used for the Cheesy Potatoes and Smoked Sausage, only substituting ham. If you need this recipe, see my Recipe page.
- Lemony Broccoli - This is SO easy!!!
- Beanie Weanies - OK, so this is a guilty pleasure. It doesn't follow any of my "rules" - I mean, hot dogs??? No, those aren't processed at all! (Read that with a LOT of sarcasm.)
- Corn Bread - I have shortening to use up, as well as butter flavoring. Once that's gone, I'll experiment with replacing some of the shortening with butter to eliminate the butter flavoring.
- Tangy Honey Glazed Ham
- Crock Pot Cheesy Potatoes - I have a can of cream of chicken soup, but you can make your own. Like I said, we aren't going to waste things we already have on hand!
- Five-Cup Salad
- Coyote Tacos
- Spaghetti Pie - This is a co-op recipe, so the ingredients are in italics on the grocery list. This is just to remind me I don't need to shop for them! :)
Here is the grocery list!!